MODELING, MENTORS and PEER GROUP
By Gary A. Ferraro
Author, Creator and Founder
Extreme Mindset Makeover (TM)
Mastering Personal and Financial Success is a Journey
Those who have mastered the Psychology, Art and Science of Success, Mindset Mastery and Peak Performance are living their dreamlife and making a financial killing.
I assume you would like a piece of that action.
Or shall I even dare say - YOUR Unfair Share and Advantage at it.
Well you CAN and you DESERVE TO - but it's going to be a journey.
It's not going to happen overnight and anyone who tells you - or pitches you - that it will happen overnight is simply - LYING to you.
And it isn't likely to happen alone.
One of THE most important things you MUST do is get yourself aligned with and work with the RIGHT PEOPLE.
Working with the wrong people will HURT you more than you know.
You have to align yourself with the right people to propel yourself faster to success.
1) Working with and learning from the Right Mentors and Training Teachers.
2) Using the Right Training, Courses and Resources.
3) Modeling what successful people do.
4) Getting Private Coaching.
5) Joining and being active in Master Mind Groups and like-minded peer groups.
So - If You Are Serious About Your Success - You will need to utilize ALL of the following:
1) Modeling: meaning identifying those persons, parties or entities who are achieving the success you desire and then study them, learn from them and find out from those who are successful what they do and how they do it. Then model it, replicate it and do the same. Success leaves clues my friends. Use it.
2) Mentors: meaning identifying and seeking out those persons, parties or entities who can give you, whether free or paid, any education, guidance, coaching and honest hands on, active critique of your facts, circumstances, efforts, work and results.
3) Peer Group: meaning identifying and seeking out those persons, parties or entities who share common goals and objectives with you. And even better yet, those who ALREADY have what you desire. You must spend your time with the right people or you will be held back from your success.
4) Master Mind Group: meaning identifying and seeking out those persons, parties or entities who would actively like to meet and be in contact periodically or ad- hoc with you and others to share their expertise’s, successes, feedback, recommendations and resources with you to help you and others achieve success.
If you want to accelerate your success and have access to and hang out with powerful, proven, new, empowering relationships and resources - we have the right tools and the right people.